Usually I like to make my Christmas wish-list public by Black Friday so my friends, family, and fans can take advantage of the deals and savings. I’m off to a late start and if you’ve already bought me something, I’m sure I’ll love it. Afterall, there were quite a few things that didn’t get purchased off my 2010 Christmas list or my 38th Birthday “I Love Don Week” wish-list. I’m still accepting any gifts listed there, as well.
But without further ado, here is my 2011 Christmas Wish-List. It’s just the starter list, and I’m still rounding out some other items and I think I forgot a few things that I wanted, but my wish-list is an ever-evolving work of greed – so keep checking back.
- Pro Combat MSU baseball cap
- Spartan or Cadillac umbrella
- cast iron skillet
- J. CrewEssential Chino (32 waist)
- new cologne
- coffee from Chazzanno
- Casio watch (G-Shock …$35 or $50 price range)
- Burr type coffee bean grinder
- small desk lamp
- full exterior body detailing from Classic Appreciation
- 24 ounce thermos
- slippers (though I really like these sock/slippers I got when I was in the hospital)
- board game: Wits n Wagers
I think that’s it for now. I’m sure I’ll have quite a bit more to add and if you have a great idea that you’ve been thinking, like, “ya know, Don would really like such-and-such,” …be my guest and buy me whatever you want. I trust you all to know how to spoil me.