Can you believe it’s already Day-2 of “I Love Don Week”? I found myself outta town and without Wifi and unable to blog, yesterday, the official Kick-Off of “I Love Don Week.”
But my wife did not forget it was the start of “I Love Don Week” and I got a magnetic Spartan logo to put on my car. And I had quite a bit of windshield and fishing time to daydream a few more items for the “I Love Don Week” wish-list. Sorry for the short blog entry …had every intention of getting up early and blogging all about myself and my birthday (and working out), but the bed was pretty cozy this morning.
For the newbies, “I Love Don Week” is the 6-days leading up to my birthday, July 11th, and this is a long-standing traditional summer holiday. Plenty of time to shop.
- The Blackman 2.0 White Dress Shirt from Mizzen + Main
- JCPenny’s Signature Collection Side Sleeper Pillow (yes, I was a lifelong back-sleeper and now I’m a side-sleeper)
- Kettle bell(s) (and a book by Pavel Tsatsouline)
- Pair of Levi’s 559s (31W, 30L) – I’m putting the cart before the horse with that 31″ waist, my friends
- Pound of Chazzano Coffee (preferable Tanzanian Peaberry)
- Tablet Platform or Tablet Dish (from Evernote Marketplace …see below) …trust me …this is cool.
Tervis Tumbler Water Bottle(the bottle was found in our mail room)
- Clip-on shades for my glasses (I recently bought a regular pair of sunglasses and they’re blurry …I need my prescriptions)
- Black iPad skin
More tomorrow or later, tonight. Don’t worry.