Gonna be quick, here. Day 3 and 4 were great and each day brought with is a new batch of desk decorations and, in fact, my co-workers made me a banner. A banner!!! Guess you could call it a “banner day.” Zing! With cleverness like that bottled up inside me, I need a blog for all my puns. Is “banner day” a pun?
Got some lottery tickets from the fam’ at home and won $4, which I’ll use to buy more lottery ticket scratch n’ wins. Cube neighbor C.S. bought me a pound of Tanzanian Peaberry beans from Chazzano Coffee (of Ferndale). Sooooo great.
Don’t forget the list. Not a ton getting scratched off. But I’m sure you’re just waiting for the perfect time to get me the perfect gift. I’m cool with that.
- The Blackman 2.0 White Dress Shirt from Mizzen + Main
- JCPenny’s Signature Collection Side Sleeper Pillow (yes, I was a lifelong back-sleeper and now I’m a side-sleeper)
- Kettle bell(s) (and a book by Pavel Tsatsouline)
- Pair of Levi’s 559s (31W, 30L) – I’m putting the cart before the horse with that 31″ waist, my friends
Pound of Chazzano Coffee (preferable Tanzanian Peaberry)
- Tablet Platform or Tablet Dish (from Evernote Marketplace …see below) …trust me …this is cool.
Tervis Tumbler Water Bottle(the bottle was found in our mail room)
- Clip-on shades for my glasses (I recently bought a regular pair of sunglasses and they’re blurry …I need my prescriptions)
- Black iPad skin
- Black ankle socks
- Flip flops (last summer I burned through 3 pairs)