First. Happy Thanksgiving. Now we have that out of the way and we can get to my Christmas Wish List. What’s that you say . . . I’m being selfish? Oh, I suppose I should wait until mid-December and not give my friends, family, and co-workers enough time to shop? Now that would be selfish.
One problem. I’m having a helluva time coming up with a worthwhile list, but let’s get started with this. Feel free to leave good ideas in the Comments of this blog entry if you have inspired ideas for me.
- New knife set.
- A shirt from (or $150 gift card to) Mizzen + Main
- Take A Look At Me Now Collector’s Edition (4CD) Box set, Collector’s Edition (hey, I’m a 43 year old white guy . . . I like what I like)
- Classic Adidas Sambas
- Subscription to Men’s Health
- Cub Cadet riding lawnmower (many of you can chip-in together …and I only want the most very basic lawn tractor)
- X-large grill cover (black or Michigan State)
- 55″ to 60″ flatscreen TV (I think I wanna this Samsung or this Vizio)
- Some sorta music system for my kitchen …Sonos?
- USB powered heated coffee mug coaster
- 4-Way Medal
- Casual brown Johnston & Murphy shoes
- Smokey/grey license plate cover
- Set of 3 Gator Blades
See what I mean? That’s a sad list. But I knew the pressure was on to get this out before Black Friday. Phew. Happy shopping! Oh, and please, feel free to go off-list if it’s something really expensive.