Isn’t it funny how we all feel so much pressure to have an amazing Christmas wish-list, so we hurry to write everything down and then we totally forget some totally obvious things.
Added five things to my list (and took off the TV …I bought one on Black Friday)
- New knife set.
- A shirt from (or $150 gift card to) Mizzen + Main
- Take A Look At Me Now Collector’s Edition (4CD) Box set, Collector’s Edition (hey, I’m a 43 year old white guy . . . I like what I like)
- Classic Adidas Sambas
- Subscription to Men’s Health
- Cub Cadet riding lawnmower (many of you can chip-in together …and I only want the most very basic lawn tractor)
- X-large grill cover (black or Michigan State)
55″ to 60″ flatscreen TV (I think I wanna this Samsung or this Vizio)
- Some sorta music system for my kitchen …Sonos?
- USB powered heated coffee mug coaster
- 4-Way Medal
- Casual brown Johnston & Murphy shoes
- Smokey/grey license plate cover
- Set of 3 Gator Blades
- Magnetic gadget holder for my car’s vent
- Coffee beans from Chazzano Coffee
- 10 Pound Kettle Bell
- 2017 Catholic Planner
- Multi-tip stylus for my iPad and iPhone
Much more to follow.