No. This isn’t me “drinking the Kool-Aid.” This is me, Don, the music and App lover.
This is me saying, “iHeartRADIO All Access is the best music App, followed by Spotify, followed by Pandora.”
Don’t believe me? Dude. Try the All Access version FREE this weekend. Here’s why it’s the best.
- Listen to all your local radio stations, or any station in any city in the U.S.
- Listen to a custom station that you curate with the classic ‘thumbs up’ and ‘thumbs down’ option.
- Listen to niche stations that are built by true Program Directors who love music and the playlist isn’t left to chance. It’s like a radio station. I like Smells Like the ’90’s, The Vinyl Experience, and Gen X Radio.
- Podcasts!!! Like everyone, I’m addicted to Podcasts but kinda hate the iTunes version (especially the latest update) and that sometimes they download as a file to my phone, sometimes they don’t, but when they do, they take up storage space. Not on iHeart. They have 99% of all the Podcasts you want and it’s streaming. Most of the time, I’m on WiFi, and even when streaming via my cell phone data, it’s just audio and doesn’t use that much.
- Save and play Albums – any album. Save your favorite artists. Make a playlist. I made a playlist called “Music from my College Years” and add to it all the time as random songs jump into my head.
Here’s an old sizzle reel, but you’ll get the idea. I didn’t dream up this FREE All Access weekend, but I endorse it. Try it.