Why do I have a Blog all about me? What’s the point? The main reason is, it gets me writing, almost daily, and it’s fun. Writing, like exercise, learning guitar, or golfing can’t be done once or twice a year with the expectations of being good – each must be done consistently, and with purpose, and will get easier over time. The quality will be better.
So, you might think my Christmas Wish-List is the most egomanical thing you’ve ever seen – but, isn’t Blogging just another sorta social media and isn’t almost all social media designed to “look at me?”
Yes. That’s all social media is.
Plus, how many Blogs try and capture readers simply by listing things like “Best VR Headsets” or “Best Digital Audio Players for under $100” and they fill ’em with keywards, tags, and links and then also post that same thing to YouTube and for what? For hits and page views and impressions.
At least my Blog is not so ambitious and commercialized. If it’s funny. Great. Glad you like it. If it’s inspiring. Super great. Please keep reading and share with someone because maybe some positivity will help someone in the right moment. If you’re my wife and don’t know what to buy me for Christmas or my birthday – this Blog is for you!
This brings me to Day-6 of my Christmas Wish-Llist. I’d like a few sessions at Salinair Salt Room in Rochester Hills. I’ve read a few places about how Himalayan Sea Salt lamps and spas do wonders for the lungs and respiratory system, and because I struggle with the effects of Bronchiectasis, I would love to give this a try.
That’s a really good idea, don’t ya think? Join me tomorrow where I wish to win a million dollars so I can justify getting the Nintendo Switch just to play one (Mario) game.
One more gift idea …a high-quality Himalayan Sea Salt Lamp (this one from Himalayan Glow has a wood base, and I like that, and it seems their lamps are well reviewed). According to sources (a half dozen articles I Google’d), these lamps are known to:
- Heat from the bulb or flame causes the salt to emit negative ions
- These negative ions bond with the pollutants in the air (positive ions) and neutralize them
- Also, the newly bonded ions become heavier and fall to the ground removing them from the air circulation
- In addition, these negative ions combat electro-smog caused by electronic devices operating in the home
- Symptoms from asthma, allergies, and other illnesses can also subside from the effects of these products
- Concisely, these products cleanse the air naturally and are extremely beautiful
Plus, my brother swears since they got theirs, his wife noticed a difference in the air quality in their home. Can’t beat a testimonial like that.