Before you roll your eyes, you might wonder, “why does Don do this stupid I Love Don Week?” The answers might suprise you.
- I’m insecure, selfish, and like getting more than giving
- My parents spoiled me my entire life and I’m still living in a world most people grow out of after their 8th birthday where a birthday is the most special thing
- I write for, Blog for, create content for, and consult brands and businesses and I tell them how they should use video, content, and social media for their brand and because they want their customers and competitors thinking they do it themselves, this is like a doodle pad where I do fun and funny things to show them I know what I’m talking about.
But if #1 and #2 are the main reasons, well, here’s my list again and a little “Welcome to I Love Don Week” video greeting.
- Waterproof portable Bluetooth speaker
- WiFi Smart Plugs
- Bogs Urban Walkers
- 12V Cordless Drill+Screwdriver (this one looks GREAT)
- BLACK+DECKER BV5600 High Performance Blower/Vac/Mulcher (or something similar)
- Kiehl’s Facial Fuel
- Aveda’s Smooth Infusion
- OOfos Men’s OOahh Slide Sandals
- Small shop-vac for cleaning the cars
- Haggar dress pants (khaki)
- Umbro or Adidas soccer shorts (make sure they have pockets)
- A mountain bike (used is totally OK)
- Poland’s 2018 World Cup jersey (I’d ask for the U.S. jersey but …)
- Google Home (not the Mini)
- Pair of Levi’s 559s Relaxed Fit (31W, 30L, dark blue)
- iPad Mini (and I’ll sell my current iPad)
- Gator Blades (22 inch)
- Heavy Steel fire pit grill grate